Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday Randomness

Thank goodness it's almost Friday. I love Thursday nights because Vampire Diaries is on. Ed and I watched the new episode and it was a good one – I think it sets up a new, interesting story line. Tomorrow I will spend the first half of my work day at the college attending a seminar on teamwork and communication with the rest of the Admin division employees. This is our second and final session. Last Friday morning we attended the first session. It was good information and I love school. As an added bonus, our teacher is someone I've taken several classes from in the past and he's a great teacher. It was nice to see him again.

This Sunday is the SuperBowl. We don't have TV service, but I'm hoping we'll be able to pick it up on our antenna. I'm not much of a football fan, but I do enjoy the commercials and the halftime show. This year The Black Eyed Peas will be performing at halftime, and Ed really likes them a lot. I might get some chips and dip and other munchy things and we can be couch potatoes and watch the big game. I usually root for the team with the best uniforms.

I'm looking forward to the weekend when I can sleep in and relax. I haven't been feeling very well the past week. I've had a little fever and it really zaps my energy. I'm hoping if I take it easy this weekend, I will be able to kick whatever I've got and feel back to normal by Monday. The weather has been so nice here that I feel like I'm wasting good days not feeling well. I want to get out and take some pictures, go for a walk, play some Frisbee golf, hike, or just sit out in the warm sunshine. I've been thinking about all my friends and family back east that are being hit with the blizzard and hoping they are all safe and warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment