Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday . . . Finally

I made it through Friday. Yay!! My second and final work seminar at the college is over. I’m kind of sad about that. I really enjoyed it and it made me remember why I love going to school so much. Especially when I have a good teacher like Steve. When we got back to the office I was talking with one of my co-workers, Rachel, that was also in the seminar. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Business and we were talking about the kinds of classes she had to take and how similar they are to what we did this morning. She had to do the same kinds of exercises and fill out lots of personality profiles as part of her classes and I thought, wow how similar that is to some of the classes I took for my degree in Psychology. I think a degree in Business would complement my Psychology degree really well and be useful in the future. So I’m thinking about maybe going back to college and getting my Bachelor’s degree in Business. I noticed a flyer up in the hallway of the building where our seminar was held that said something about getting a Bachelor’s in Business Management without leaving town. Too bad I didn’t look more carefully at it. I’ll search online and if I can’t find anything, I will just go back up to the college and look at the flyer again. Hopefully it will still be on that same bulletin board!! I can take my camera with me and take some pictures. They are in the process of building a new Library and Student Center complex so I can take some photos of that as well as some general shots of campus.

I’m really tired tonight and so glad it’s the weekend. But I was thinking back to last Friday afternoon, after our first seminar, and realizing that I feel SO MUCH better than I did then. I guess that means I am getting better. Which is good. I think if I take it easy and rest this weekend I should pretty much be back to normal. I can start back up with my treadmill that I’ve been neglecting the past week. Ed and I went out to dinner tonight at Club Calpella. It’s one of my favorite restaurants and they have the best Chef Salad there. One of my friends at work had a salad for lunch which got me thinking about The Club so I mentioned it to Ed when I got home. He said that it sounded good to him too so we went. We both had deep fried mushrooms as an appetizer. I had the Chef Salad and he had hamburger steak filled with cheese and topped with sautéed mushrooms. We both ate too much but it was soooo good. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment