Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Life Wish List ~ AKA The Bucket List

As of today, Saturday August 14th, 2010, the following is a list of things I would like to experience and/or accomplish in my life. When I have the satisfaction of fulfilling one of my wishes, I will make a note of it by posting the happy completion date after the entry. Check back as I am quite certain that the list will change as time passes.

Experiences:
Meet Desmond Morris and Have an "In-Person" Discussion with Him
Ride in a Hot Air Balloon
Skydiving
Parasailing
Snowboarding
Show Shoeing
Drive a Ferrari (MT)
Drive an Audi R8 (MT)


Learn:
To Play Piano
Sewing
Crocheting
Knitting
Sign Language
Relearn Spanish
Ride a Motorcycle


Travel To:
New York
Italy
England
Lake Como
Egyptian Pyramids
Washington D.C.
Mediterranean ~ Greece etc.
Grand Canyon
Yosemite
Flaming Gorge, Utah


Other:
Earn a Degree in Technical Writing
Earn a Master's Degree
Become a Blogger
Regularly Take Photographs
Move out of California

No comments:

Post a Comment